1. K. K. Jha, Sanjay Dutta, and P. Munshi* "Concomitance, reversibility and switching ability of centrosymmetric and non-centrosymmetric crystal forms: Polymorphism in an organic NLO material" Cryst. Growth Des., 2018
2. Vineet Kumar, Ram Thaimattam, Sanjay Dutta, Parthapratim Munshi, and Arunachalam Ramanan†* “Structural landscape of multicomponent solids based on sulfa drugs” Cryst Engg Comm 2017.
3. Pratip Kumar Dutta, Arpi Majumder, Sanjay Dutta, Basab Bijayi Dhar, Parthapratim Munshi1 and Subhabrata Sen “Solvent free, palladium catalyzed highly facile synthesis of diaryl disulfides from aryl thiols” Tetrahedron Letters 2016.
4. Kunal Kumar Jha, Sanjay Dutta, Vijay Kumar and Parthapratim Munshi “Isostructural Polymorphs: Qualitative Insights from Energy Frameworks” Cryst Engg Comm 2016.
5. Santanu Hati, Pratip Kumar Dutta, Sanjay Dutta, Parthapratim Munshi, and Subhabrata Sen “Accessing Benzimidazoles via a Ring Distortion Strategy: An Oxone Mediated Tandem Reaction of 2‑Aminobenzylamines” Organic Letters 2016.
6. Saugata Sahu, Sanjay Dutta and G. Krishnamoorthya “An unusual deprotonation trend in 2(2’-hydroxyphenyl) pyrido imidazoles” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2016.
7. Narayani Ghosh, Ramakanta Mondal, Arundhati Deshmukh, Sanjay Dutta and Saptarshi Mukherjee “Weak interactive forces govern the interaction between a non-ionic surfactant with human serum albumin” Chemical Physics Letters 2015.
Our broad area of research is solid state chemistry and X-ray crystallography, Currently, our interest is the development of all organic ferroelectric materials which shows superior ferroelectric properties at above room temperature and their application in transistors and FeRAMs. we are also studying the polymorphic behaviour in these systems using X-ray crystallography as a basic tool.
1. RSC Workshop on Recent Advances in Chemistry and Biology 15 December 2016, Shiv Nadar University, India.
2. Ab initio Modeling in Solid State Chemistry - MSSC2017 Workshop, Imperial College London, UK between 18 - 22 September 2017.
3. Sanjay Dutta, Anindya Menon, P. Munshi, Poster presentation entitled “Exploring ferroelectricity in organic salts or co-crystals” 24th Congress and General Assembly of IUCr, August 21-28, 2017, Hyderabad, India.
Recipient of Summer Research Fellowship Program from Indian Academy of Sciences (May-July, 2013).
IUCr Bursary Support to Attend 24th Congress and General Assembly of the IUCr, August 21-28, 2017, Hyderabad, India.
Bursary award to attend the MSSC2017 in Imperial College London during September 2017
DST- SERB Travel grant to attend the MSSC2017 in Imperial College London during September 2017.