MALDI Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer System
Autoflex Max TOF/TOF MALDI Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer System
The Autoflex MALDI-TOF (Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization- Time of Flight) Core facility provides excellent service to identify the structural analyis of synthetic and biological molecules and their spatial distribution in tissue samples.
Bruker Autoflex Max MALDI Mass spectrometer (equipped with Bruker smart beam™-II laser) is supported by DST-FIST (Govt. of India) and Shiv Nadar University (SNU) as an innovative shared instrument facility for the benefit of SNU and the local research community.
Our mission is to provide good service to the students, fellows and faculty for SNU family for the identification unknown samples including lower molecular weight such as drug like small molecules to very high molecular weight of polymers, polypeptides, oligonucleotides and proteins. MALDI LIFT-TOF/TOF MS provides high sensitivity mass analysis and structure elucidation via peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF). In addition, MALDI imaging provides analysis of biomarkers, proteins, nucleotides in tissue samples and enables visualization of the spatial distribution of these analytes in tissue sections and quantify them. Cost effective service fees are charged for sample analysis from non-SNU users.
- Bruker Autoflex Max MALDI Mass spectrometer (equipped with Bruker smartbeam™-II laser)
- MTP TLC adapter
- FlexControl, FlexAnalysis, Biotools and Polytools software packages
- MALDI LIFT-TOF/TOF MS provides high sensitivity mass analysis of analytes ranging from (~200 to 200 kDa)
- MALDI LIFT-TOF/TOF MS provides high sensitivity (attomole range) for peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF)
- MALDI Imaging provides analysis of biomarkers in tissue samples and enables visualization of the spatial distribution of drugs/biomarkers in tissue sections
- The facility provides for intact mass determination of polymers and proteins
- Oligo nucleotide analysis and distribution in tissue samples and profiling
- Small Molecule MS analysis (attomole range) and structure elucidation from MS/MS and fragmentation analysis.