Our faculty hail from some of the best institutions across India and the world, are equally dedicated to research and teaching, and have won national and international awards such as the Alexander von Humboldt fellowship, Marie Curie fellowship and the Ramalingaswami fellowship, to name a few.
Our faculty pursue research in the following broad areas:
- Chemical Biology and Protein Chemistry
- Cheminformatics and Materials Informatics
- Computational Quantum Chemistry
- Chemistry of nanomaterials
- Coordination Chemistry
- Green and Environmental Chemistry
- Materials Science
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
More information can be found in the Chemistry Department brochure.