77 Debajit Maiti, Ranajit Das and Subhabrata Sen (2021) in Photolytic amino etherification reactions of aryldiazoacetates with N-heterocycles and stoichiometric amount of dioxane/ tetrahydropyran in aqueous medium: Synthesis of 1, 4-dioxepane/ 1, 4, 7-dioxazonan-6-one systems. Green Chemistry, 2021, DOI: 10.1039/D1GC02797B.
76 Tejas Prabakar and Subhabrata Sen (2021) in ‘Manganese Catalyzed C-H Functionalization Reactions’ Debabrata Maiti, Handbook of CH-Functionalization (CHF), USA, WILEY, just accepted.
75 Saibal Sar, Ranajit Das, Dhiraj Barman, Pikaso Latua, Souvik Guha, Ludovic Gremaud and Subhabrata Sen*, A Sustainable C-H functionalization of indoles, pyrroles and furans in blue LED with iodonium ylides. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2021, DOI: 10.1039/D1OB01219C (This article is part of the themed collection: Synthetic methodology in OBC).
74 Saibal Sar,‡ Souvik Guha,‡ Tejas Prabakar,‡ Debajit Maiti and Subhabrata Sen*, Blue LED mediated in situ generation of pyridinium and isoquinolinium ylides from aryl diazoesters: Their application in the synthesis of diverse dihydroindolizine. J. Org. Chem. 2021, doi.org/10.1021/acs.joc.1c01209.
73. Jyoti Chauhan, Srinivas R Maddi, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey* and Subhabrata Sen.* Developing C2-aroyl indoles as novel inhibitors of hIDO1 and understanding their mechanism of inhibition via mass spectroscopy, QM/MM calculations and molecular dynamics simulation. Front. Chem. 2021, doi: 10.3389/fchem.2021.691319.
72. Subhabrata Sen, Ralf Jockers, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey, Jyoti Chauhan, Tania Luthra. THERAPEUTIC NOVEL CHEMICAL ENTITIES AND METHOD THEREOF. International Patent filed (Patent App. No.: PCT/IN2021/050361).
71. Saibal Sar,§ Ranajit Das§ and Subhabrata Sen* Blue LED Induced Manganese(I) Catalysed Direct C2-H Activation of Pyrroles with Aryl Diazoesters. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2021, 10.1002/adsc.202100305.
70. Souvik Guha,‡ Satyanarayana Gadde,‡ Naresh Kumar, David StClair Black and Subhabrata Sen,* Orthogonal syntheses of -carbolinone and spiro[pyrrolidinone-3, 3′]indole derivatives in one pot through reaction telescoping. J. Org. Chem. 2021, doi.org/10.1021/acs.joc.1c00141.
69. Sen, Subhabrata., Maiti, Debajit. (in press). 8-Rings 1 S. Reference Module in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering (planned for publication in the Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry IV edited by Christian Stevens, David Black and Janine Cossy) Elsevier, doi: 10.1016/ B978-0128186558-00066-4.
68. Akshaykumar Nayak, Himani Saxena, Chandramohan Bathula, Tarkeshwar Kumar, Souvik Bhattacharjee, Subhabrata Sen*, Ashish Gupta* Diversity-oriented synthesis derived indole based spiro and fused small 1 molecules kills artemisinin-resistant Plasmodium falciparum; Malaria Journal 2021, https://doi.org/10.1186/s12936-021-03632-2.
67. Debajit Maiti, Ranajit Das and Subhabrata Sen* Blue LED mediated N-H insertion of indoles into aryldiazoesters at room temperature in batch and flow: Reaction kinetics, DFT and mechanistic study; J. Org. Chem. 2021, just accepted, DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.0c02649
66. Subhabrata Sen, Ralf Jockers, Jyoti Chauhan, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey and Tania Luthra THERAPEUTIC NOVEL CHEMICAL ENTITIES AND METHOD THEREOF" Application No. 202011016011; TEMP/E-1/17132/2020-DEL (Indian Provisional Patent Application)
65. Jyoti Chauhan, Mahesh Ravva, Ludovic Gremaud and Subhabrata Sen* Blue LED Mediated Intramolecular CH Functionalization and Cyclopropanation of Tryptamines: Synthesis of Azepino[4, 5-b]indoles and Natural Product Inspired Polycyclic Indoles; Org. Lett. 2020, 22, 4537-4541.
64. Swati Garg, Abhishek Shivappagowdar, Rahul S. Hada, Rajagopal Ayana, Chandramohan Bathula, Subhabrata Sen, Inderjeet Kalia, Soumya Pati, Agam P. Singh, Shailja Singh* Plasmodium Perforin-like Protein pores on the host cell membrane contribute in its multistage growth and erythrocyte senescence; Front. Cell. Infect. Microbiol. 2020, just accepted.
63. Saibal Sar, Jyoti Chauhan and Subhabrata Sen* Generation of aryl radicals from aryl hydrazine via catalytic iodine in air: Arylation of substituted 1,4-naphthoquinones; ACS Omega 2020, DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.9b04014.
62. Saibal Sar, Ankita Tripathi, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey, Subhabrata Sen*, Iodine catalyzed aerobic diazenylation-amination of indole derivatives; J. Org. Chem. 2020, DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.9b03392.
61. Tania Luthra, Venkanna Banothu, Uma Adepally, Krishna Kumar, Swathi M,5 Saikat Chakrabarti,3 Srinivas R. Maddi4 and Subhabrata Sen*, 1, Discovery of novel pyrido-pyrrolidine hybrid compounds as alpha-glucosidase inhibitors and alternative agent for control of Type 1 diabetes; Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2020, 188, 112034.
60. Poonam Dangi, Ravi Jain, Rajanikanth Mamidala, Vijeta Sharma, Shalini Agarwal, Chandramohan Bathula, M. Thirumalachary, Subhabrata Sen and Shailja Singh*, Natural Product Inspired Novel Indole based Chiral Scaffold Kills Human Malaria Parasites via Ionic Imbalance Mediated Cell Death; Scientific Reports, 2019, 10.1038/s41598-019-54339-z.
59. Jyoti Chauhan, Mahesh Kumar Ravva and Subhabrata Sen*, Harnessing autooxidation of aldehydes: In situ iodoarene catalysed synthesis of substituted 1, 3, 4-oxadiazole, in presence of molecular oxygen; Org. Lett., 2019, 10.1021/acs.orglett.9b02542.
58. Pratip Kumar Dutta, Jyoti Chauhan, Mahesh Kumar Ravva, and Subhabrata Sen*, Directing group assisted manganese catalyzed cyclopropanation of indoles; Org. Lett., 2019, 21, 2025-2028.
57. Pratip K Dutta, Mahesh Kumar Ravva, Subhabrata Sen*, Cobalt catalysed, hydroxyl assisted C-H bond functionalization: Access to diversely substituted polycyclic pyrans, J. Org. Chem. 2019, doi: 10.1021/acs.joc.8b02446.
56. Tania Luthra, § Akshay Kumar Nayak, § Sarpita Bose, Saikat Chakrabarti, Ashish Gupta * and Subhabrata Sen*, Indole based antimalarial compounds targeting the melatonin pathway: Their design, synthesis and biological evaluation, Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2019.02.019.
55. Deepika Chauhan§, Santanu Hati§, Richa Priyadarshini*, Subhabrata Sen*, Transcriptome analysis predicts mode of action of benzimidazole molecules 1 against Staphylococcus aureus UAMS-1, Drug Dev. Res. 2019, DOI: 10.1002/DDR.21523.
54. Dandugudumula Ramu, Ravi Jain, Ravi Ranjan Kumar, Veena Sharma, Swati Garg, R Ayana, Tania Luthra, Preeti Yadav, Soumya Pati, Subhabrata Sen, and Shailja Singh*, Design and synthesis of imidazolidinone derivatives as potent anti-leishmanial agents by bioisosterism, Archiv der Pharmazie, 2019, DOI: 10.1002/ardp.201800290
53. Kunal Kumar Jha, Sanjay Dutta, Saibal Sar, Subhabrata Sen and Parthapratim Munshi*, Harnessing sun for catalyst and sensitize free regio- and stereo-selective [2+2] cycloaddition, Tetrahedron, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.tet.2018.10.065
52. Jyoti Chauhan, Moumita Dasgupta, Tania Luthra, Akanksha Awasthi, Sayantan Tripathy, Anindyajit Banerjee, Santunu Paul, Debashish Nag, Saikat Chakrabarti, Gopal Chakrabarti and Subhabrata Sen*, Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of a novel library of antimitotic C2-aroyl/arylimino tryptamine derivatives that are also potent inhibitors of indoleamine-2, 3-dioxygenase (IDO), European Journal of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, 2018, doi:10.1016/j.ejps.2018.08.033
51. Tania Luthra, K. Naga Lalitha, A. Uma and Subhabrata Sen*, Design, synthesis and in vitro study of densely functionalized oxindoles as potent -glucosidase inhibitors. Just accepted, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 2018, doi.org/10.1016/j.bmc.2018.08.022
50. Pratip Dutta and Subhabrata Sen*, (Benz)Imidazole directed cobalt (III) catalysed C-H activation of Arenes: A facile strategy to access polyheteroarenes via oxidative annulation. Just Accepted, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2018, doi: 10.1002/ejoc.201801056.
49. Jyoti Chauhan, Tania Luthra and Subhabrata Sen*, An iodine catalyzed metal free oxidative ring opening of 1-aryltetrahydro--carbolines: Facile synthesis of C2 aroyl and aryl methanimino indole derivatives. European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2018, 10.1002/ejoc.201800879
48. Pratip Dutta, Basabbijayi Dhar and Subhabrata Sen*, Aerobic oxidative amidation of alkynes using titanium oxide encapsulated cuprous iodide nanoparticles (CuI@TiO2). New Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 42, 12062
47. Chandramohan Bathula, Catarina Roma-Rodrigues, Jyoti Chauhan, Alexandra R. Fernandes* and Subhabrata Sen*, Synthesis of tetrahydro-1H-indolo[2, 3-b]pyrrolo[3, 2-c]quinolones via intramolecular oxidative ring rearrangement of tetrahydro-b-carbolines and their biological evaluation. New Journal of Chemistry, 2018, DOI: 10.1039/C7NJ04616B.
46. Pratip K. Dutta, Subhabrata Sen,* Debasree Saha* and Basabbijayi Dhar, Solid Supported nano structured Cu-Catalyst for solvent/ligand free C2 Amination of Azoles, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2017, DOI: 10.1002/ejoc.201701669.
45. Jyoti Chauhan, Tania Luthra, Rambabu Gundla, Antonio Ferraro, Ulrike Holzgrabe, Subhabrata Sen*, A diversity oriented synthesis of natural product inspired molecular libraries. Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, 2017, 15, 9108-9120.
44. Tania Luthra, Rahul Agarwal, Uma Adepally,* Mamidala, Estari, Subhabrata Sen* A novel library of a-arylketones as potential inhibitors of a-glucosidase: Their design, synthesis, in vitro and in vivo studies, Scientific Reports, 2017, 7, 13246 (DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-13798-y).
43. Santanu Hati, Ulrike Holzgrabe, Subhabrata Sen* Oxidative dehydrogenation of C-C and C-N bonds: A convenient approach to access diverse (dihydro) heteromatic compound, Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2017, 13, 1670-1692.
42. Suresh Poudapally, Shankar Battu, Loka Reddy Velatooru, Murali Satyanarayana Bethu, Janapala Venkateswara Rao, Somesh Sharma, Subhabrata Sen, Narender Pottabathini, Vijaya Bhaskara Reddy Iska, Vidya Katangoor, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Novel Quinazoline-Sulfonamides as Anti-Cancer Agents, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2017, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bmcl.2017.03.042
41. Santanu Hati and Subhabrata Sen* Cerium Chloride Catalyzed, 2-Iodoxybenzoic Acid Mediated Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Multiple Heterocycles at Room Temperature, European Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2017, 1277-1280
40. Pratip Kumar Dutta, Arpi Majumder, Sanjay Dutta, Basab Bijayi Dhar, Parthapratim Munshi and Subhabrata Sen* Solvent free, palladium catalyzed highly facile synthesis of diaryl disulfides from aryl thiols, Tetrahedron Letters, 2017, 58, 527-530
39. Naveen Kumar, Santanu Hati, Parthapratim Munshi, Seema Sehrawat, Subhabrata Sen and Shailja Singh* A novel spiroindoline targets cell cycle and migration via modulation of microtubule cytoskeleton, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2017, 429, 11-21
38. Dandugudumula Ramu, Swati Garg, R. Ayana, A. K. Keerthana, Vijeta Sharma, Subhabrata Sen, Soumya Pati and Shailja Singh* Novel -carboline-quinazolinone hybrids disrupt Leishmania donovani redox homeostasis and show promising antileishmanial activity, Biochemical Pharmacology, 2017, 129, 26-42
37. Chandramohan Bathula, Shreemoyee Ghosh, Santanu Hati, Sayantan Tripathi, Shailja Singh, Saikat Chakrabarti, Subhabrata Sen* Bioisosteric modification of known fucosidase inhibitors to discover a novel inhibitor of -L-fucosidase, RSC Advances, 2017, 7, 3563-3572.
36. Santanu Hati, Sayantan Tripathi, Pratip K. Dutta, Rahul Agarwal, Ramprasad Srinivasan, Ashutosh Singh, Shailja Singh, Subhabrata Sen* Spiro[pyrrolidine-3, 3´-oxindole] as potent anti-breast cancer compounds: Their design, synthesis, biological evaluation and cellular target identification, Scientific Report 2016, 6: 32213, 1-10.
35. Chandramohan Bathula, Sayantan Tripathi, Ramprasad Srinivasan, Kunal Kumar Jha, Arnab Ganguly, G. Chakraborty, Shailja Singh, Parthapratim Munshi, Subhabrata Sen* Synthesis of novel 5-arylidenethiazolidinones with apoptotic properties via a three component reaction using piperidine as a bifunctional reagent, Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, 2016, 14, 8053-8063 (Accepted as inner cover page).
34. Santanu Hati, Pratip K. Dutta, Sanjay Dutta, Parthapratim Munshi and Subhabrata Sen* Accessing Benzimidazoles via a Ring Distortion Strategy: An Oxone Mediated Tandem Reaction of 2-Aminobenzylamines, Organic Letters, 2016, 18, 3090–3093.
33. Rajanikanth Mamidala, Papiya Mazumdar, Chandramohan Bathula, Rahul Agarwal, Kunal Kumar Jha, Hemanta Majumdar, Parthapratim Munshi, Subhabrata Sen* Identification of Leishmania donovani Topoisomerase 1 inhibitors via intuitive scaffold hopping and bioisosteric modification of known Top 1 inhibitors, Scientific Reports, 2016, 6:26603, 1-12
32. Rahul Agarwal, Ashutosh Singh and Subhabrata Sen*, Role of Molecular Docking in Computer Aided Drug Design and Development, Chapter-1, Applied Case Studies and Solutions in Molecular Docking-Based Drug, Design, ISBN 9781522503620, 2016, Publisher: IGI Global
31. Santanu Hati and Subhabrata Sen* Synthesis of Quinazolines and Dihydroquinazolines: o-Iodoxybenzoic Acid Mediated Tandem Reaction of o-Aminobenzylamine with Aldehydes, Synthesis. 2016, 48, 1389-1398
30. Santanu Hati and Subhabrata Sen* N-Bromo-succinimide promoted synthesis of b-carbolines and 3, 4-dihydro-b-carbolines from tetrahydro--carbolines, Tetlett. 2016, 57, 1040-1043
29. Chandramohan Bathula, R. Mamidala, C. Tulluri, Rahul Agarwal, K. K. Jha, U. Adepally, Ashutosh Singh, Parthapratim Munshi, M. Thirumalacharya and Subhabrata Sen* Substituted furopyridinediones as novel inhibitors of a-glucosidase, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 90374-90385
28. Chandramohan Bathula, Poonam Dangi, Santanu Hati, Rahul Agarwal, Ashutosh Singh, Parthapratim Munshi, Shailja Singh and Subhabrata Sen* Diverse synthesis of natural product inspired fused and spiro-heterocyclic scaffolds via ring distortion and ring construction strategies, New Journal of Chemistry, 2015, 39, 9281-9292
27. Papiya Majumdar, Chandramohan Bathula, Suparna M. Basu, Subhendu K. Das, Rahul Agarwal, Santanu Hati, Ashutosh Singh, Subhabrata Sen,* Benu Brata Das*, Design, synthesis and evaluation of thiohydantoin derivatives as potent topoisomerase I (Top1) inhibitors with anticancer activity, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2015, 102, 540-551
26. Santanu Hati, Sanjay M. Madurkar, Chandramohan Bathula, Chiranjeevi Thulluri, Rahul Agarwal, Faiza Amber Siddiqui, Poonam Dangi, Uma Adepally, Ashutosh Singh, Shailja Singh*, Subhabrata Sen*, Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of small molecules as potent glucosidase inhibitors, A natural product based DOS library of hybrid systems, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2015, 100, 188-196
25. Ganesh Prabhu, Shalini Agarwal, Vijeta Sharma, Sanjay M. Madurkar, Parthapratim Munshi, Shailja Singh,* Subhabrata Sen*, A natural product based DOS library of hybrid systems, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2015, 95, 41-48
24. Chandramohan Bathula, Shailja Singh and Subhabrata Sen*, Diversity oriented synthesis for novel anti-malarials, Systems and Synthetic Biology, 2015, 9 (Supp 1), 49
23. Santanu Hati, Sudeepto Bhattacharya, Subhabrata Sen*, Innovative techniques to discover novel antimalarials, Systems and Synthetic Biology, 2015, 9 (Supp 1), 39
22. Vijeta Sharma, Shalini Agarwal, Sanjay M Madurkar, Gaurav Datta, Poonam Dangi, Ramu Dandugudumula, Subhabrata Sen,* and Shailja Singh*, Diversity-oriented synthesis and activity evaluation of substituted bicyclic lactams as anti-malarial against Plasmodium falciparum, Malaria Journal, 2014, 13, 1-11
21. Sudeepto Bhattacharya and Subhabrata Sen, Chapter-14, Applications of Metaheuristics in Process Engineering, ISBN 978-3-319-06507-6, 2014, Publisher :Springer
20. Subhabrata Sen*, Ganesh Prabhu, Chandramohan Bathula, Santanu Hati, Diversity Oriented Asymmetric Synthesis, Synthesis, 2014, 46, 2099-2121
19. Rajinikanth Mamidala, V. Surendra Babu Damerla, Rambabu Gundla, M. Thirumala Chary, Y. L. N. Murthy and Subhabrata Sen*, Pyrrolidine and piperidine based chiral spiro and fused scaffolds via build/couple/pair approach RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 10619-10626
18. Nagamani Sukumar, Michael P. Krein, Ganesh Prabhu, Sudeepto Bhattacharya and Subhabrata Sen, Network Measures for Chemical Library Design, Drug Development Research, 2014, 75, 402–411
17. Subhabrata Sen*, Rajanikanth Mamidala, Rambabu Gundla and M. T. Charya, Diversity Oriented Synthesis of Macrocyclic Diaryl Ethers by Doetz Benzannulation, Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2013, 2, 862–868
16. Ramu Surakanti, S. Sanivarapu, Chiranjeevi Thulluri, Pravin S. Iyer, Raghuram S. Tangirala, Rambabu Gundla, Dr. Uma Addepally, Y. L. N. Murthy, Lakshmi Velide and Subhabrata Sen*, Synthesis of Privileged Scaffolds by Using Diversity-Oriented Synthesis Chemistry An Asian Journal, 2013, 8, 1168–1176
15. Subhabrata Sen*, Siva R. Kamma, Rambabu Gundla, Uma Adepally, Santosh Kuncha, Sridhar Thirnathi and U. Viplava Prasad, A reagent based DOS strategy via Evans chiral auxiliary: highly stereoselective Michael reaction towards optically active quinolizidinones, piperidinones and pyrrolidinones, RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 2404-2411
14. Andrew M.K. Pennell, James B. Aggen, Subhabrata Sen, Wei Chen, Yuan Xu, Edward Sullivan, Lianfa Li, Kevin Greenman, Trevor Charvat, Derek Hansen, Daniel J. Dairaghi, J.J. Kim Wright, Penglie Zhang, 1-(4-Phenylpiperazin-1-yl)-2-(1H-pyrazol-1-yl)ethanones as novel CCR1 antagonists Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2013, 23, 1228-1231.
13. V. Surendra Babu Damerla, Chiranjeevi Tulluri, Dr. Rambabu Gundla, Lava Naviri, Prof. Uma Adepally, Pravin S. Iyer, Prof. Y. L. N. Murthy, Nampally Prabhakar and Subhabrata Sen* Reagent-Based DOS: Developing a Diastereoselective Methodology to access Spirocyclic- and Fused Heterocyclic Ring Systems, Chemistry An Asian Journal, 2012, 7, 2351–2360.
12. Subhabrata Sen,* Siva R. Kamma, Venkata R. Potti, Y.L.N. Murthy, Avinash B. Chaudhary, Diversity-oriented synthesis of amino acids using chiral enolates, Tetrahedron Letters, 2011, 52, 5585-5588.
11. Subhabrata Sen,* Venkata R. Potti, Ramu Surakanti, Y. L. N. Murthy and Raghavaiah Pallepogu, Enantioselective synthesis of spirooxoindoles via chiral auxiliary (bicyclic lactam) controlled SNAr reactions, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2011, 9, 358-360
10. Dibenzofurans and their use as a medicament or as a fungicide. Subhabrata Sen*, Parag Kulkarni, Kailaskumar Borate and Nandini R Pai. Indian Patent Application, 2010, 46pp, IN2008KO01638
9. Subhabrata Sen,* Kailaskumar Borate, Parag Kulkarni, Nandini R. Pai, Reaction of substituted alkynols with alkoxycarbene complexes of chromium: a facile synthesis of substituted , -unsaturated-c-butyrolactones, Tetrahedron Letters, 2009, 50, 5001-5004
8. Subhabrata Sen,* Parag Kulkarni, Kailaskumar Borate, Nandini R. Pai, Synthesis of novel oxygen heterocycles: 1,10-dioxa-cyclopenta[a]fluorine and benzo[b]naphtho[2, 1-d]furans via Dötz intramolecular benzannulation, Tetrahedron Letters, 2009, 50, 4128-4131
7. Samir Ghosh, A. Sanjeev Kumar, G. N. Mehta, R. Soundararajan* and Subhabrata Sen, Formal synthesis of piperazinomycin, a novel antifungal antibiotic ARKIVOC, 2009, vii, 72-78
6. Substituted piperazines. Andrew M. K. Pennell, James B. Aggen, J. J. Kim. Wright, Subhabrata Sen, Brian E. McMaster, Daniel Dairaghi, US 7449576, 2008
5. Bicyclic and bridged nitrogen heterocycles. Wei Chen, Penglie Zhang, James B. Aggen, Daniel Dairaghi, Andrew M. K. Pennell, Subhabrata Sen, J. J. Kim Wright. US 7435831, 2008
4. Substituted Piperazines. Andrew M. K. Pennell, James B. Aggen, J. J. Kim Wright, Subhabrata Sen, Brian E. McMaster, Daniel J. Dairaghi. WO/2005/056015, 2005
3. Anuradha Gupta, Subhabrata Sen, Michael Harmata, and Shon R. Pulley, Synthesis of (S, S)-Isodityrosine by Dötz Benzannulation, 2005, Journal of Organic Chemistry 18, 7422-742
2. 1-aryl-4-substituted piperazines derivatives for use as CCR1 antagoisys for the treatment of inflammation and immune disorders. Andrew M. K. Pennell, James B. Aggen, J. J. Kim Wright, Subhabrata Sen, Brian E. McMaster, Daniel J. Dairaghi. WO/2003/105853, 2003.
1. Shon R. Pulley, Subhabrata Sen, Andrei Vorogushin, and Erika Swanson, Diaryl Ethers Using Fischer Chromium Carbene Mediated Benzannulation, 1999, Organic Letters 1, 1721-1723.