To identify metal mediated and metal free oxidative strategies to access nitrogen heteroarenes
- Broad Overview: By their ubiquitous presence in nature and as pharmaceutical drug candidates, nitrogen containing heteroarenes have become immensely important for both medicinal and synthetic organic chemists. In this project we investigated various oxidative strategies to access them.
- Goals and Objectives: To identify metal mediated and metal free oxidative strategies to access nitrogen heteroarenes
- Key publications:
- Synthesis, 2016, 48, 1389
- Tetrahedron Letters, 2016, 57, 1040
- Organic Letters, 2016, 18, 3090
- Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2017, 13, 1670.